White Hat of the Year!
Hotels Arts recognized as White Hat of the Year 2013: Accommodation
Tourism Calgary hosted its annual White Hat Awards on the evening of May 14 and presented Hotel Arts with White Hat of the Year 2013 in the Accommodation category. To win this award, a hotel must enhance the awareness for Calgary as measured by the following: financial/economic growth of the visitor industry in Calgary, creation of a legacy for Calgary, development of positive recognition for Calgary and enhancement of the community and spirit of Calgary.
Mark Wilson, Vice President and General Manager of the Hotel Arts Group, is ecstatic with this announcement. “Our team is incredibly proud to win this prestigious award. Since we opened our doors in 2005, we have always been passionate about promoting Calgary as a tourist destination. We always strive to raise the bar with our service levels, culinary offerings and new innovations to keep visitors coming back to our city” says Wilson.
In addition, 18 Hotel Arts Group star associates were nominated for the awards and the following employees were finalists in their respective categories:
- Alyse Stach, Hotel Arts – Best Guest Service: Reservations/Travel Agent
- Savanna Beach, Raw Bar by Duncan Ly – Best Server: Brasserie/Bistro
- Victoria Rudiak, Yellow Door Bistro – Best Server: Brasserie/Bistro
- Devyn Libert-Scott, Hotel Arts – Best Concierge/Bell Service
- Delilah Grey, Hotel Arts – Best Server: Banquets/Catering
- Delilah Grey, Hotel Arts – Mayor’s White Hat Award
- Madison Miller, Chef’s Table – Best Culinary Services
Hotel Arts Group would like to congratulate all the White Hat nominees and extend our thanks for showcasing exemplary hospitality to all visitors of Calgary.